He has more than 20 years of experience and some of the highlights of his journey are-
- Treated successfully more than 2000 diabetic foot patients, with limb threatening and life threatening conditions
- Conducted fit feet screenings in various parts of India during last 6 years and screened more than 2500 healthy athletes under Special Olympics Bharat.
- Junior Resident in medicine at Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital for 2 months
- Junior resident in medicine & Radiotherapy at SJH for 1 year
- RMO (ICCU) at SRBISR, New Delhi for 6 months
- Junior Resident (burns & plastic surgery & psychiatry) for 1 year
- Medical officer (medicine, casualty & paediatrics) at Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital Male’ Maldives under ITEC Program of govt. of India for 5 years
- Participated in Special Olympics World Summer Games in Athens, Greece in 2011 as Clinical Director & International Volunteer and helped in screening of Healthy Athletes’ from more than 160 countries for their foot problems.
- Trained in Washington DC, USA by Special Olympics International in 2012 as Regional Clinical Advisor (RCA) fit feet, Asia Pacific